Sindoh will provide a warranty only to an end-user who originally purchases the product and registers it to the Sindoh’s official website. This warranty is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the end-user purchaser. In addition, an end-user must provide a proof of purchase and the serial number of the device to Sindoh when filing a claim under the warranty on the website.
What is covered by the warranty?
A warranty guarantees any defects in material and workmanship that arise as a result of normal use of the product.
What is the geographic scope covered by the warranty?
Warranty is limited to the United States only.
How long will the warranty last?
- Product – Up to 1 year from the product purchase date (if no proof of the product purchase date is available, up to 1 year from the date of manufacture of the product) or up to 3000m of filament use
- Parts (Nozzle, Bed) – 90 days from the product purchase date (if no proof of the product purchase date is available, up to 90 days from the date of manufacture of the product).
What is not covered?
- Misuse by an end-user: Any damage or defect caused by improper use, improper installation, abnormal wear, physical damage, and deformation caused by blows or falls, by the end-user
- Force majeure: Any damages caused by force majeure (fire, floods, earthquake, lightning, war, or any other events beyond human control)
- Incompatibility issues: Any issues that is not directly related to the general functioning/operation of the product, including but not limited to, general complaints and dissatisfaction (odor, noise from motor operation, printing speed, etc.)
- Any request for warranty services after the warranty period expires
- Malfunctions that are caused by using the software, consumables or parts that are not officially certified by Sindoh
The actions an end-user should take when problems arise
- Register a product with a proof of purchase (with the date)
- File a claim under the warranty on 3dprinter.sindoh.com (with the serial number)
- A representative will contact an end-user and ask for the related documents (User Information, Proof of purchase, etc.)
- A representative will inspect the reported claim and determine whether the warranty may apply and which measures may be taken in order to resolve the issue.
The actions Sindoh will take
- Assist an end-user through e-mails regarding the urgent issues
- Product Defect – In the event a product defect is covered by the warranty, Sindoh will replace the product at no charge (including the shipping fee) to the end-user, including a product considered by Sindoh as DOA (Dead on Arrival). Upon Sindoh’s request, the end-user may be required to send the machine with the malfunction back to Sindoh. Depending on the case, Sindoh may replace the malfunctioning device with a refurbished device.
- Part Defect – In the event a part (Nozzle, Bed) defect is covered by the warranty, Sindoh will send the associated parts to the end-user free of charge including the shipping fee.